Walking in the light of God

Walking in the light of God
2013 - 2014 School Year Theme
Enter your email address below, to receive a notice when updates our posted to our blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ellie's Weekly Newsletter. 6 January 2014

This is the first time I've written our new year!  May it be a happy one for all!

We will not be meeting tomorrow, but I wish for everyone to enjoy a warm day off!  

I also thank each of you for the outpouring of  generosity at Christmas!  Your monetary gift paid for my plane ticket to visit my daughter and her family!!  Thank you for making my visit FREE!  I spent my every thought on getting to know my grandsons!  Bythe way,they are positively perfect!

This week we will celebrate Ephiphany a day late, but we can always remember the arrival of the three kings!

We will also concentrate on inventions.  Those of you new to Grace May not be familiar with the Sr. Kindergarten Invention Fair.  It has become an annual event, amazing all who view our Invention Ideas. This week we will investigate what inventions have changed our lives, have made our work and play easier, more interesting, or more convenient.  You will be receiving your little one's Invention Idea later this week.  At a future date, we will display our ideas in model or illustrated form.  Right now, just enjoy hearing about you child's creative idea!

Another "annual" happening is our igloo- quite appropriate for this season!  I hope you have saved gallon milk/water jugs!  We will need over 300 of them to complete our construction!

Until we gather, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment